No products in the cart
When you have a vehicle as powerful as the DODGE Challenger SRT Redeye, which makes 797 horsepower and 707 pound-feet of torque you need a way to put that power down. That power rating, by the way, makes the Redeye the “most powerful production V-8,” according to Dodge. The only way to get that power from that V8 to the street is a TREMEC transmission.
The Dodge Charger Redeye comes equipped with the standard six-speed TREMEC manual transmission. When the pros know they need the best, TREMEC is who they choose. Request a quote today from our specialists to put the best in your ride.
TREMEC TR-6060 6-speed manual transmission features at a glance:
- Triple-supported output shaft and countershaft
- Taper bearings and cylindrical roller bearings
- All speed gears supported by needle bearings
- Two-piece gears with laser welded clutch teeth rings
- Advanced and asymmetric clutch teeth in second and third gears improve shifting action
- Hybrid and sintered bronze double and triple-cone synchronizers offer lightning-quick gear changes with fluid-like engagement