No products in the cart
Mantic 9000 Clutch vs McLeod RXT / RST
by: Geoff Gerko
Basics of a 9000 Series Clutch
The Mantic twin is available in either organic or ceremetallic material with either a lightened steel or aluminum flywheel.
The Mantic 9000 is shipped ready to go and is packaged as a complete set that includes a matched flywheel, throw-out bearing, alignment tool and all necessary hardware for the installation, even new bolts!!
The Mantic twin disc uses a number of billet components for precise tolerances in manufacturing designed for seamless clutch operation at high temperatures. This means there is minimal flexing when compared to our competitors stamped and cast components.
Features & Benefits Compared
- Mantic Premium Organic or Ceremetallic friction material for smooth drivability (vs lower quality organic & ceramic)
- Mantic Sprung Hub Discs make for a quiet idle (vs noisy solid hubs)
- Mantic Light Pedal Effort is similar to the OE clutch it replaces
- Mantic LOWER Moment of Inertia means more power to the ground
- Mantic Billet Clutch Cover does not deflect under heavy usage (vs stamped steel cover which can flex)
- Mantic Billet Steel Pressure Ring is lighter and rebuildable, machined to a specific tolerance (vs a heavy cast pressure ring)
- Mantic Billet Steel Drive blocks are used for added stability between the discs (vs flexible drive straps that can buckle under deceleration)
- Mantic Anti-Rattle Springs for quiet operation
- Mantic Lightened Billet Flywheel is included as a matched set (vs purchasing a separate flywheel)
Mantic Clutches are preferred by the most discerning professionals due to precise engineering and strict manufacturing tolerances. From 100 to 1000+ horsepower, Mantic is THE BEST CHOICE for your next performance clutch upgrade